- Publisher: Fat Head Publishing
- Available in: Ebook
Forget the rumors and hype. Here’s the truth about self-publishing.
Have you thought about self-publishing a book? Are you curious about why writers are self-publishing? Is self-publishing more or less difficult than it looks? Is self-publishing a passing fad or an easy road to riches?
Award-winning, Amazon #1 best-selling self-published author Alexandra I. Amor answers all these questions and more in The Red Hot Truth About Self-Publishing A Book. An independent author since 2009, Alexandra shares all the lessons she’s learned and the mistakes she’s made along the way. This is a ‘why to’ rather than a ‘how to’ book in order to help you decide whether self-publishing is the right choice for you.
In this book you will learn:
– exactly what self-publishing is
– what skills you need (or need to develop) to successfully self-publish
– the sharks and scams to steer clear of
– how choosing the right genre will support your success
– the roadblocks and set-backs you might encounter and how to not let them stop you
– the mindset necessary to self-publish
– and much more.
If you’re on the fence about self-publishing, or feeling overwhelmed and confused by the information available to you, The Red Hot Truth About Self-Publishing A Book will cut through the hype and give you just the facts you’ll need.