Opening for enrollment Autumn 2019!
Writing a memoir is a special form of art.
Writing one about something difficult you experienced has its own brand of challenges.
Join award-winning and Amazon bestselling author of her own memoir about a difficult subject, Alexandra Amor, to learn how to navigate the journey and deal with subjects like:
- Carrying on when the writing gets tough
- Telling the truth
- Developing strong writing habits
- Knowing what to share and what to keep private
- Dealing with your feelings
- Learning about a memoirist’s mindset
- Revising and polishing
- And much more
This comprehensive course will take you from idea through drafting and revising to finished book.To be notified when the course is open for enrollment email Alexandra.